Desert Adventure from Agadir(3 nights/4 days)
Desert Adventure from Agadir(3 nights/4days)
- Taroudant: A small fortified market town known for its local crafts.
- Taliouine: Cute town on the Anti-atlas known for the Saffron festival celebrated at the end of October.
- Taznakht: The capital by excellence of the most original and beautiful Berber carpet in Morocco.
- Ouarzazate: The door to the desert; the area is famous for the various prominent Kasbahs.
- Dades Valley: Natural beauty at its best, discover the stunning kasbahs in the vicinity of the valley.
- Tinghir: Located at the center of one of the most attractive oases in southern Morocco.
- Erfoud: An oasis town in the Sahara Desert; it attracts many visitors seeking adventure in the Sahara.
- Merzouga: known for its proximity to Erg Chebbi dunes, the mecca for tourists visiting Morocco.
This desert trip is for visitors who fly to Agadir and still want to get a taste of the Sahara including the famous Dades gorges, the rock formations, the kasbahs, and the Valley of Daraa. The visit to the movie studio in Ouarzazate is also included in this tour and of course, no trip to the Sahara is complete without the highlight of this adventure, "The famous camel ride at the Erg Chebbi dunes". This is without a doubt a dream journey and a magnificent experience that will stay in your memory for years to come.
- Day 1: Departure at 07:00 a.m. from your hotel. Arrive in Taroudant around 08:30 for a brief visit of the city walls and the medina. 9:30 continue to Taliouine. Coffee break around 11:00 and visit of the Saffron cooperative with a brief visit to the Glaoui Kasbah. 12:00 drive to Tazenakht. Lunch and visit the carpet factory. 15:00 Continue to the Famous Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. After the visit head to Ouarzazate for diner and overnight.
- Day 2: After breakfast head to Boumalne Dades, visit the Dades Gorges and back to the main road towards Tinghir, visit the Todra Gorges followed by lunch then head to Merzouga sand dunes, diner, and overnight in Merzouga.
- Day 3: Depart Merzouga after breakfast and head to Erfoud - Nekob - Agdez with lunch break then to Ouarzazate to visit the Taourirt Kasbah and the cinema Studio and the visit of the town. Dinner and overnight in Ouarzazate.
- Day 4: After breakfast head back to Agadir with a lunch break and several stops along the way.
Departure from your hotel: 7:00 a.m.
Drop off at your hotel around: 18:30
Included in the price:
- Round trip from your hotel
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicles
- Driver/guide speaking your language
- 2 nights half board in hotel or Riad, 1 night half board in a bivouac
Not included in the price:
- Meals and drinks not included above
- Camel rides
- Tips, and items of personal nature
- Bring a camera, passeport, hat, warm clothes, drinking water, and walking shoes.
Offers, conditions, and cancellations:
- Cancellations made at 18:00 hrs the day before the tour are free of charge.
- No show is 100% charge.
|1 pax||800 € /pax|
|2 pax||650 € /pax|
|3 pax||600 € /pax|
|4 pax||500 € /pax|
|5 pax||500 € /pax|
|6 pax||500 € /pax|
|7 pax||400 € /pax|
|8 pax||400 € /pax|
|9 pax||400 € /pax|
|+10 pax||400 € /pax|